1. Description of Service 24/7 Designs is providing Member with online information and registration for events. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member's access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties. The site is provided by 24/7 Designs on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, 24/7 Designs makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. 24/7 Designs shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. 24/7 Designs disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of Liability 24/7 Designs SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular24/7 Designs shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if 24/7 Designs has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
4. Indemnification Member agrees to indemnify and hold 24/7 Designs, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member's use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to Service 24/7 Designs reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. 24/7 Designs shall not be liable to Member or any third party should 24/7 Designs exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that 24/7 Designs does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
7. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While 24/7 Designs makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
24/7 Designs makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
9. Compliance with Laws. Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
10. Copyright and Trademark Information All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2009 - 2012 24/7 Designs, with all rights reserved, or is the property of 24/7 Designs and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of 24/7 Designs is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of 24/7 Designs.
All other trademarks displayed on 24/7 Designs's website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with 24/7 Designs.
11. Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 24/7 Designs designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
830 Quillen Ct
Avon, IN 46123
By Telephone: 317-362-5500
12. Botnets 24/7 Designs retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, 24/7 Designs reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
All payments are non-refundable. Any form of fraud including chargeback will be fought to the fullest extent of the law.
- If you are registering or transferring a domain name you must also agree to the Domain Name Registration Agreement.
- Domains shall be renewed at the same price as new registrations. The current pricing is displayed on our website.
- Domain renewal reminders will be sent in advance of expiration via email to the address stored in your client area.
- Should an expired domain enter the redemption period, the cost of restoring the domain shall be no more than $400.00.
Domain Name Registrants’ Rights
1) Your domain name registration and any privacy/proxy services you may use in conjunction with it must be subject to a Registration Agreement with an ICANN Accredited Registrar.
- You are entitled to review this Registration Agreement at any time, and download a copy for your records.
2) You are entitled to accurate and accessible information about:
- The identity of your ICANN Accredited Registrar;
- The identity of any proxy or privacy service provider affiliated with your Registrar;
- Your Registrar’s terms and conditions, including pricing information, applicable to domain name registrations;
- The terms and conditions, including pricing information, applicable to any privacy services offered by your Registrar;
- The customer support services offered by your Registrar and the privacy services provider, and how to access them;
- How to raise concerns and resolve disputes with your Registrar and any privacy services offered by them; and
- Instructions that explain your Registrar’s processes for registering, managing, transferring, renewing, and restoring your domain name registrations, including through any proxy or privacy services made available by your Registrar.
3) You shall not be subject to false advertising or deceptive practices by your Registrar or though any proxy or privacy services made available by your Registrar. This includes deceptive notices, hidden fees, and any practices that are illegal under the consumer protection law of your residence.
Domain Name Registrants’ Responsibilities
- You must comply with the terms and conditions posted by your Registrar, including applicable policies from your Registrar, the Registry and ICANN.
- You must review your Registrar’s current Registration Agreement, along with any updates.
- You will assume sole responsibility for the registration and use of your domain name.
- You must provide accurate information for publication in directories such as WHOIS, and promptly update this to reflect any changes.
- You must respond to inquiries from your Registrar within fifteen (15) days, and keep your Registrar account data current. If you choose to have your domain name registration renew automatically, you must also keep your payment information current.
Additional Registrant Education can be found here: http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/educational
1) Scope of Project. 24/7 Designs LLC will design a website based on the product(s) that you order. Your product number is included in your client invoice.
All text, links, navigational links, photographs, logo / graphic content etc will be provided by client. 24/7 Designs LLC will provide a list of what is needed if desired.
2) Submission of Required Documents. All clients are required to submit the following documents prior to work beginning on their site: 247_WebsitePlan.pdf , 247_ Contract.pdf, and 247_Text.pdf (if you want us to put the text in for you). All graphics, photos, animations or the like should be submitted at the same time if you want them included into your site design. An additional document called 247_Completed.pdf will need to be completed as outlined in #5 below.
3) Website Hosting. Website hosting will be included for 1 year from the date of your purchase. Continued hosting will be charged at: $220.00 per year, per domain, or the current rate for the type of client site, as displayed on the website. Parked domains are free of charge. If the site is moved to a different host provider 24/7 Designs LLC provides no guarantee on the operation or functionality of the website.
4) Domain Registration. Domain registration is available for purchase at the listed rate on the website. Registrations are for a period of 1yr unless multiple years are purchased at one time. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure their domain is registered and current. 24/7 Designs LLC is not responsible for expiration of domain outside of our system or for domain that are not paid for prior to expiration from us.
5) Project Completion. Each project is different. The current timeframe for site completion is posted on the website. If the client has any questions about the timeframe
they should be addressed prior to check out. A project is considered complete 15 days from when the site is posted and goes live on the internet. The client will also be sent a form called 247_Completed.pdf for them to fill out and return. If the form is not returned within 15 days the site is considered completed and 24/7 Designs LLC
has created the site to the client’s satisfaction. If the client has an issue with the site then a support ticket should be opened prior to the 15 day period.
6) Authorization. The above-named Client (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) is engaging 24/7 Designs LLC as an independent contractor for the specific purpose of designing a World Wide Web site (hereinafter referred to as “Web Design Project”).
7) Development. This web design project will be developed using various commercial software products and proofed by hand. While 24/7 Designs LLC will make reasonable efforts to design a fully functional website, 24/7 Designs LLC warrantee does not cover AOL, text-based browsers or requested special effects that we have advised against.
8) Browser Compatibility. Designing a website to fully work in multiple browsers (and browser versions) can require considerable, extra effort. It could also involve creating multiple versions of code/pages. 24/7 Designs LLC represents and warrants that the website we design for you will work in Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 7+ and Mozilla Firefox 2+. While 24/7 Designs LLC will make reasonable efforts to design a fully functional website, 24/7 Designs LLC’ warrantee does not cover AOL, text-based browsers or requested special effects that we have advised against or that have not been specifically ordered.
9) Assignment of Web Design Project. 24/7 Designs LLC reserves the right, and you hereby agree, to assign subcontractors to this Web Design Project to insure that the terms of this agreement are met as well as on-time completion.
10) Copyrights and Trademarks. The Client unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to 24/7 Designs LLC for inclusion in the Web Design Project are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify and defend 24/7 Designs LLC and its subcontractors from any liability (including attorney’s fees and court costs), including any claim or suit, threatened or actual, arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
11) Website Maintenance. No Ongoing maintenance will be provided in this contract. Ongoing maintenance after the initial design approval will be charged at $100 per
hour. Maintenance includes updating of text, links, photographs, changes to graphics, etc. All websites include a user interface for the client to change or add their own pages and content.
12) Completion Date. 24/7 Designs LLC and the Client must work together to complete the Web Design Project in a timely manner. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the Web Design Project no later than 30 days after Client has submitted all necessary materials. If the Client does not supply 24/7 Designs LLC with complete text and graphics content for this Web Design Project within 60 days of the effective date this agreement, the entire deposit amount of the agreement shall be retained by 24/7 Designs LLC as liquidated damages and the contract shall become null and void, at 24/7 Designs LLC’ option, unless the Web Design Project is cancelled in writing by the Client prior to 60 days of the effective date of the agreement.
13) Project Delivery. The final website design project will be published to: 24/7 Designs LLC’s server, or delivered via CD / DVD after receipt of full payment. For websites
that are not hosted with 24/7 Designs we make no guarantee that they will work effectively on another server. Additional fees will be charged to set up the site on the clients server.
14) Web Design Project Copyright. 24/7 Designs LLC will own copyright to the finished web design site produced by 24/7 Designs LLC. The Client will be assigned rights to use the Web Design Project as a website, once final payment under this agreement and any additional charges incurred have been paid. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the Client, and remain the property of their respective owners. 24/7 Designs LLC and its subcontractors retain the right to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios. All Web Design Projects will contain a copyright/legal statement with a link to 24/7 Designs LLC Web Site.
15) Payments. Payments must be made promptly based on the terms of this Website Design Project. 24/7 Designs LLC reserves the right to remove any Web Design Project from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. In case collection proves necessary, the Client agrees to pay all fees (including all attorney’s fees and court costs) incurred by that process. This agreement becomes effective only when signed by 24/7 Designs LLC. Regardless of the place of signing of this agreement, the Client agrees that for purposes of venue, this agreement was entered into in Hendricks County, Indiana, and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in Hendricks County, Indiana, and the Client hereby consents to the personal jurisdiction of the Indiana State Courts. Furthermore, the Client waives any right to or claim of sovereign immunity. All payments will be made in U.S. Dollars.
16) Payment Schedule. Payment for services provided hereby shall be made in accordance with the conditions contained in this contract. The Client and 24/7 Designs LLC agree that the services described in this contract shall be completed for the amount as stated in the invoice / shopping cart All amounts must be in U.S. Dollars. There will be no refunds. All disputes must be filed through the online ticketing system, and we will make every effort to remedy the situation. Credit Card charge backs will be considered fraud and appropriate legal action will take place.
17) This Agreement. This agreement constitutes the sole agreement between 24/7 Designs LLC and the Client regarding this Web Design Project. Any additional work not specified in this contract or any other amendment or modification to this contract must be authorized by a written request signed by both Client and 24/7 Designs LLC. All prices specified in this contract will be honored for 12 months after both parties sign this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement.
18) Returns. There are no returns for services or products unless specifically stated in a product description.
19) Cancelations. Cancellations of products are allowed but all monies paid will not be refunded.
21) Cancelations. Cancellations of products are allowed but all monies paid will not be refunded.
Website Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on 1/20/2010
1. Acknowledgment and acceptance of terms 24/7 Designs is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing 24/7 Designs you acknowledge and fully understand 24/7 Designs's Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Merchant Policies Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in 24/7 Designs services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It 24/7 Designs collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality..
24/7 Designs reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into 24/7 Designs a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
3. Personal Information Users Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
§ To fulfill your service requests for services.
§ To protect ourselves from liability,
§ To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
§ In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. Use of Web Beacons or GIF files 24/7 Designs web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons - sometimes also called single-pixel gifs - that allow 24/7 Designs to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. 24/7 Designs may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. 24/7 Designs prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. Accessing Web Account Information We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant
6. Changes to this Statement 24/7 Designs has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "updated" date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. Contacting Us If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us by email or send your comments to :
Attention: Privacy Statement Personnel
830 Quillen Ct
Avon, IN 46123
24/7 Designs will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.